4.16.2008

"Potty" Humor

It's not what you think. So I have no pictures of this, thank goodness, since I'd probably lose my lunch, but I thought it blog-worthy of sharing. Today was going to be just a fun day running errands, getting fries and nuggets at Walmart's McDonalds, and running to the grocery store to get those last few things for mom's birthday dinner tonight. Well, the glorious happening occurs in Albertsons when I take the boys to the bathroom because it's been a long time since Ethan has even mentioned going potty. At first I see this cool little table with a plant on it and I thought "oh, cute, they're trying to make it look all nice in here for a supermarket bathroom." As I'm making sure Ethan's not getting anything wet (you know what I mean) I turn around and what does Austin have circling his mouth and nose but a PLUNGER!!! Yes, the very tool that sucks poop into pieces so it can slide easily down the sewage pipe - ON HIS FACE!! I seriously was going to puke when I saw that, but after I grabbed it (fully panicking to the point that he looked freaked out "NOOO...YUCKY AUSTIN!!") I had no idea how to "clean" him. I mean what do you do? Do you wipe his face with a wet wipe? Do you give him water to drink? I mean there was nothing on it, but just the THOUGHT.....*shudder*. So that was gross....nasty. I guess it's just one of those little kid moments. I mean TWO SECONDS I wasn't watching....ugh. I just had to share.

2 comments:

Riva said...

GROSS!! Ya, what can you do? Pray that there were no leftovers...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Cara I would have died!! Little boys! Why oh why do they do stuff like that?? I guess its to keep us girls on our toes. I swear its a good thing I dont know "all" the things my little Ethan has eaten- ignorance is bliss.
www.theecklife.blogspot.com