Ethan's been getting more into taking pictures with the camera, so I caught them wrestling around (which is normal) and asked them to smile and get a picture as wallpaper for my new cell phone. When they would smile and I'd take a picture, they'd both fall down laughing, then Ethan wanted to see it. I took it as the perfect opportunity to use my real camera and get a good one of the two. So here it is...

and then this happened...Austin started getting mad that Ethan was grabbing his neck and "taking him down" after every picture. Go figure - I'd be kind of irritated too.After many years of not seeing each other, Riva and I got together with our college friend Janette. She was in the area for the weekend, and made the drive to Riva's to be with us and all our entourage (i.e. kids). We couldn't believe all the kids on the couch were ours!!!
I crack up at Austin and Tyler laughing at each other in this picture. Thanks, Janette, for taking time out of your schedule and hanging out with us. It was like old times (only with kids). ha ha!
I stayed for a while at Riva's, and the kids played all over their backyard. Their sandbox stays drier than ours, I noticed. The day was fun and then the boys hardly took a nap (I guess it was just too exciting thinking about all the things they did at Auntie Riva's). Then I wonder where MY free time went. Riva and I always comment on the fact that we can talk more when we're on the phone than when we're together. How does THAT work?

No comments:
Post a Comment