I was so excited because my mom agreed to watch my boys so I could go visit the newest addition to the Wood family. (Thanks mom!!) London is absolutely adorable and Jenn and I were able to hang out and talk about babyhood and the thrill and depression of being new moms. It made me remember all my months of sleep deprivation, nursing, crankiness, numerous diaper changes, and all the things that come along with that new little bundle of joy. She seemed so small compared with my "giant" children, even though Jenn said she weighed so much. It's all relative, but I told her "just wait, honey!! I have a 27 lb. 20 month old!! They get WAY heavier!" London slept most of the time I was there so I was probably taking some of Jenn's good napping time which is not cool - sorry Jenn! Thanks for letting me hold your new little girl! I had so much fun!
London asleep on my lap. Isn't it amazing how babies can sleep through so much? Although the other night when Ethan woke up crying, it was BRYAN who got up before me. Am I losing my touch? I didn't even hear it first!! That was a shocker. I guess after all those months of getting up when I heard even a little squeal are over. There IS an end to that madness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment