My brave, fearless son chewing on his snack cup...I guess to ease his vacuum anxiety.
Here's what I'm really proud of. You may not be able to see it, but that's the beauty of it. I cleaned ALL the downstairs windows (even the screened one)!!!! At first I was not sure if I'd have the stamina to do it, since both boys were up and I knew I'd have to keep an eye on them while I was doing it, but they were eager to "help" and ended up utilizing the squeegee a little. Austin even helped squeegee the screen door... I love clean windows!! It makes everything so fresh and makes the house just FEEL cleaner. So I know that was so interesting, but hey, that's excitement in this house. I finished something - and boy does that feel good!!!
1 comment:
Ok Cara- I will sooo be needing your advise and help soon. We just found out we are having another boy!!! *sigh* Im a little freaked out- 2 BOYS! 23 months apart- what am I getting myself into. Poor Madeleine is sooo upset and and soon to be outnumbered.
Post a Comment