After many phone calls and re-schedules, our family bombarded my parents' house with the help of my sister and her family including her trio of children for the celebration of my mom's birthday. We all noticed that it's getting a little tight inside that house with all of our offspring running around. Mom loved being with all of us (I assume...) and there was a lot of activity going on from about 6pm. Riva and I provided the side dishes, while my dad barbequed tri-tip and bought a strawberry pie for dessert.
Riva got mom a pair of earrings, and Austin had to investigate them - of course calling them "pitty.." I've taught him "pretty, cute," and a whole bunch of other words that mommy uses a lot! He and Tyler went around and showed the earrings to everyone willing to listen and look.
I don't have a smart comment about this one (I really should), but for those of you who know Will, he's never far from his gadgets. Here's Ethan trying to check out what he's doing.
Did we actually get them all together?? The hardest part was getting them all to look the same way and have ok looks on their faces. I thought this one did the job. Lynnea didn't get in on this action, though.
The grandchildren helping to blow out the candles on Gram's birthday pie. This particular pie is not good for me because once I start, it's hard to stop! I have to put down my fork and say, "no more...," then finish Austin's little portion he has left. hee hee! Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:
You're just jealous Kawa! =P
William
You KNOW it baby!
Post a Comment