Bryan is still in school getting his Masters, and traveling for weeks here and there for work training. Ethan is loving his baseball class on Saturdays and we're scrambling for shade during that hour so we don't melt into the sidelines. Last week was ok but the week before, we were miserable. Poor kids running out there in 100 degree weather at 10am!! Not fun.
I've been spending my free time (during kids' naps) watching shows and attempting to finish my cross stitch that I've been working on for literally 3 years. For being a finisher, it's hard to believe I've let it go that long! I have so many hobbies that it's hard to pick one to do for a couple hours. Plus I love to cook and bake things so that's not helping the waistline - not to mention all those hours I put in at the gym trying to BURN those calories.
Austin is not adjusting too well to the fact that we're wanting him to sleep in a big boy bed. So he's still in his crib for now...overlooking his big boy bed on the other side of the room. Someday?..?
So that's the overview.. here are the pics. The boys were just running around outside which explains their extremely red, sweaty faces.
Austin not appreciating the "brotherly grip" that Ethan has around his neck.
So he moves away, notice all the while watching the movie on TV. Can't miss it!! You know how you think that the younger one always bothers the older one? While that IS true a lot of the times, there are definitely things Ethan does that just grate on Austin's nerves. Most of it is "invading" Austin's space or wrestling when Austin doesn't want to. Ahhh, brotherly love.

No comments:
Post a Comment