What better activity to play in the kitchen than having a game of whisk wars? My boys decided that these things were more exciting when whacked together like swords. Ah, the joy of physical affection from a boy. Ethan just jumped up and down while Austin struck out and hit Ethan's whisk over and over. I must say that if I had to say which one was more aggressive, it would have to be Austin at this point. He is the one when I turn around he's hitting, biting, pinching or just plain "touching" Ethan when he's aggravated. These whisks quickly disappeared when it was decided to play with the dart guns. Yes, I've gotten pretty good at shooting targets around here.
In honor of Riva's trio on the couch, I also had a "had it" picture experience. Actually it was more that Austin "had it" with his brother choke-holding him (which Ethan is very good at). I took this one below and they were very happy.
Then I took this one because I had to remember this look of anger. Ethan likes to wrestle and his main sparring partner (willing or not) is Austin. Most of the time Austin does not like to be taken down and makes his point very clear (as in this picture). At least I got a semi-good picture of them, even though Ethan's head is so far away and Austin's takes the whole lens.
No comments:
Post a Comment