This week I was blessed to have my sister, Riva come over with her THREE kiddos. It's hard to believe that she actually has a trio of children, but she does it so well. I admire her stamina and patience. Here we are together with the littlest, Lynnea. She was a DOLL at my house. I got to hold her without other arms reaching to grab her. We made our trip to JoAnn's (of course) and got some necessary items, and the kids loved playing together.
Look at that adorable smile...and those dimples!!
This was funny. Austin wasn't sure about me holding Lynnea, but he wanted to be near the baby. So I put him on the couch next to her, but he didn't want to be close. He actually moved away. He wasn't sure about something else being smaller and younger than he was.

No comments:
Post a Comment