7.02.2007

Citywalk Excitement

Marisa, Jeffery, Jules, the kids and I met at Citywalk in Universal City last Monday. We had such an awesome time and really enjoyed being together. Hopefully it'll be more often! Ethan is into water these days and had a blast walking with Jules out into the water fountain. He is really loving any kind of water and swimming that he can get into. Jules was showing where you can go to not get wet.
You can see he wants to get IN the water.

Austin wanted to get his toes wet. He was fascinated, I think, by the wet/dry cement. Sometimes, also this is the only way to get Ethan into the picture (note the background). For those of you waiting for professional pictures of Ethan, you may have to wait a LOOOONG time.

Sisters forever!! Yes, I am WAAY whiter. Am I glowing yet?

The camera-shy boys playing in the water. They were both so cute I had to snap this one. We had so much fun! Thanks, Marisa for meeting us there!

No comments: