I don't know what's with the whole Hills and smelling things, but it was passed on to both boys. It's an odd habit, but both of my boys, well all 3 of them, smell EVERYTHING. I guess it has to appeal to the nose before it appeals as a toy, food, item of clothing, or even blanket in that case. Ethan smells his "boppy" or his blanket every time he picks it up, and here, when we went out to dinner with Bryan in Marina Del Rey while he was there for work, Austin decided to smell the calamari before dining on it. He actually loved it so much we couldn't supply it fast enough. (I guess it smelled awesome!!) Ha ha! He was chowing down that night! We stayed with Bryan in his hotel after being with Marisa at Citywalk on Monday, then proceeded on to my parents where the boys and I camped out for a couple more nights.
I thought this was a beautiful sight at Marina Del Rey harbor...makes me want to live there. Hey, I can dream, can't I?
OK, Cheryl. This one's for you. There is a bakery cafe by the hotel Bryan always stays at when he's in Marina Del Rey, and I think it just came in since he's stayed there. It's called "Cousin Cheryl's." How cool is THAT? We didn't eat there, though. Next time!
Swimming at Gramps' and Gram's house which the boys and I invaded for a few days. The pool obsession continues for Ethan. Austin wasn't too thrilled with the splashing thing. "Get me outta here!"
One more thing. Look at the SIZE of this berry. I believe it's one of our boysenberries, as they get quite large. We had a small crop this year (probably because I cut it back so late) but some of them have been HONKERS!! It was good, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment