12.05.2008

My Christmas Decor

Here are a couple of pictures of my house decorated for Christmas. There are a couple more spots that I haven't photographed, but this is good for now I guess. My Papa's train is on the piano (which I inherited from my Nana and Papa) along with the wooden tree he made me to put small trinkets on. The tree fit perfectly in the corner (after a slight nudge of the sofa towards the other wall).

That pink thing on the piano really shouldn't be there, but it is. It's all my choir music for the upcoming concerts this next week. We have to memorize about 16 songs and be able to perform them for three concerts. That music should be open at all times so that my very rusty mind can be reading the words every day, but the CD will have to do for now. Less than a week to go... Yikes!


Ethan helped me fill my hostess gifts from a PartyLite party I had at my house with Jenna. I earned enough to get these beautiful vases/candle holders and they look really festive with the ornaments inside. Then I got a little snow branch sprig from Michaels for 50% off! It was $2.50. Good price! I sound like an advertisement now. The boys loved decorating the tree this year, even though all the ornaments went on the SAME branch.... ALL of them. The poor tree was leaning inwards before we dispersed the goods. I love this time of year and the boys do too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... your Christmas tree is so beautiful!! I too have got my one through Hammacher Schlemmer.

Cheryl Corine / Mom / Grandma said...

YES, your Christmas tree is beautiful!!!! Everything just beautifully done..
Heidi's mom, Cheryl