Notice how my boys STILL have their hoods on. This is "mandatory" when we have a hooded jacket on (especially for Austin). He gets so upset when I take it off. People look at me weird like my kids think they're in the snow or something. So all these pictures are of a hooded Austin... This one was us on our way to downtown. The boys were all taking turns getting up on the seat and getting mad at each other because there was no room for all of them. *sigh*
By the fountain in the middle courtyard. They were finding seed pods and holding/throwing them. We were trying not to let them throw the pods into the fountain, though some miraculously made it in there...HA! What is it with throwing everything? Ai yai yai...story of my parental life. I'm constantly saying, "You don't always need to throw things"...or..."if he doesn't want to be tackled, please don't take him/her down." Another common phrase - "let him do whatever it is that he wants to do and don't be bossy."
Me and Janee.
The youngest two fell asleep on our walk back to the station after malts at Watson's Drug. YUM!! They were BEAT. Now, as I speak, Austin won't take a nap after this little catnap. Figures. No alone time today!!! I guess I better sign off.

1 comment:
so is that what I have to look forward to with TWO boys- pushing, pulling, throwing... *sigh* My Ethan already does enough of that to his sister- I cant imagine TWO of them after her- poor girl.
Post a Comment