5.28.2008

Memorial Day

First of all, a big thank you to all those who have served or who are serving in our military. My Papa, Uncle Bill, my friend Brian S., Bud, and many others. We appreciate your dedication to our country and we thank all those who have given their lives as well. You are who this day is about!
We went to Bryan's parents' house to celebrate Memorial Day and spent the whole day there. It was a relaxing time, with some great steaks and lots of movies and guns...no really. Dart guns.

Bud remembering the good old days. Oh...and shooting me as I'm taking his picture. That's what fathers-in-law are for. I'm telling you - the boys have WAY too much fun shooting guns. It's almost like it's bred in them to want to pull the trigger. My 3 year old somehow discovered that the gun is more fun aimed at his brother. Hmmmm...(Bud and Bryan)....I wonder how he figured THAT out.


Austin moving his chair. He loves to pick things up and move them lately. It was all about re-arranging the furniture for about 15 minutes.

Surprise, surprise...Ethan's holding a BALL! Papa got a new glove for playing with at their house. Ethan didn't really let go of it for the rest of the day. He's also standing here in his new soccer outfit that GG and Grandad got him. He always wants to wear it now - he thinks it's really cool. At least I can find him in public places without looking really hard. It's actually pretty cool material and fits well, too. Thank you GG and Grandad!

Eating noodles, butter and garlic salt with corn and croissants. The life of children carboholics. ha ha! Just kidding - they have their "eating" moments and their "I don't like it" moments. Ethan can finish 3 small plates of these noodles...but they have to be the rotini kind. I guess they taste different if it's macaroni or spaghetti. Don't ask me! I cringe to think how much food I will be going through as these little guys get older. I will be buying out Costco weekly. We need to save now for our food bill alone!

No comments: