Yesterday I had the priviledge of watching my friend's 2 boys so she could be one of the stars of a play in San Bernardino (at the last minute). She's a great actress and had to fill in for a person who couldn't be there, but needed her boys watched after. My boys love her boys and I'm always up for helping out a friend, so I decided what better way to spend a Friday? She has helped me out with my boys several times in the past as well. The boys had so much fun! It was so cute to hear giggles coming from where they were all playing. Boys will be boys, though. The popular toys (of course) were the mini basketball hoop and the racing track for cars. I don't think we played with anything but dart guns, balls and cars the entire day. Thanks, Wendy, for giving my boys some fun friends to be with and trusting me with your boys. We had a blast! It was pretty amazing, because I never really sat down, but I didn't have to do too much, either. They kept each other company. And for those who are asking, NO, 4 every day would be a bit much. I like being a mom to 2 - I'm not getting the baby urge. ha ha!!
I had to throw this shot in. This is the picture every morning. I get the boys cereal in cups and milk in sippies. They sit and watch Sesame Street for a bit while I get ready (and Bryan does too when it's a work day). Today you notice he's still trying to sleep in the background because it's a Saturday. Good luck!! With all that cereal crunching and gulping of milk, it's a little hard to continue in la-la land. Austin looks so evil with his cheesy grin - he knows when the camera is on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment