Ethan giving Gramps a kiss for his blocks. My dad made a huge batch of blocks and what Riva and I call "pads" of wood to build things with. He spent so much time crafting each one and even I'm getting in on the building action. It brought back many memories since my Papa made us blocks when we were little. Dad divided the blocks up and completed the sets for our families. Thanks Dad!!! I know what I'll be doing during naptime. Woodsy houses, here I come!10.15.2007
Birthday Madness
I know - I'm just bombarding you with all this new reading material. When I don't copy pictures on a regular basis, this happens. This weekend was an endless flurry of excitement as there were two birthdays to celebrate. Since Tyler made his entrance into this world a year and a day after Ethan, we were partying nonstop. We were privileged to get a visit from my Uncle Dannie on Friday night through Sunday. He stayed over with us and we had an awesome time munching In N Out and watching Survivor. It was so fun to have him with us! Saturday we had a big homemade taco bar to celebrate Ethan's birthday. My Uncle Gary and Aunt Nancy also joined us along with my cousin who is going to Biola, Cheryl (their daughter). We were blessed with the Washingtonians this weekend (I'm thinking they brought the rain) and loved every minute of it!!
Ethan giving Gramps a kiss for his blocks. My dad made a huge batch of blocks and what Riva and I call "pads" of wood to build things with. He spent so much time crafting each one and even I'm getting in on the building action. It brought back many memories since my Papa made us blocks when we were little. Dad divided the blocks up and completed the sets for our families. Thanks Dad!!! I know what I'll be doing during naptime. Woodsy houses, here I come!
Ethan giving Gramps a kiss for his blocks. My dad made a huge batch of blocks and what Riva and I call "pads" of wood to build things with. He spent so much time crafting each one and even I'm getting in on the building action. It brought back many memories since my Papa made us blocks when we were little. Dad divided the blocks up and completed the sets for our families. Thanks Dad!!! I know what I'll be doing during naptime. Woodsy houses, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment