Well, this picture was taken a few weeks back, but because of a major camera mishap, I decided to dig into my archives and use a semi-recent one instead of the ones I have just taken that I can't retrive at the moment. I am experiencing the repercussions that are a result of "skipping" with Ethan on daddy's college campus. I'll never forget THAT visit. Enough said for now.Moms, ever get that feeling that you'll never be able to go to another play day (i.e. mom's social day with other moms while the kids play) because every week you or your kid is sick AGAIN? Let's see...that's me for the last 2 months. Not like I'm solely blaming our church nursery, but all I know is that Tuesday night/Wednesday morning the runny nose starts on the 2 year old and by the next week, we ALL have it. Just when you think it's over...it starts again. Ah, the life of having kids.
Well, nothing new in the Hill household except that now we've become the house of reading/doing quiet crafts and hobbies. Bryan's class is very reading-heavy this quarter. Thank goodness for two tv's in our house because then I won't miss my American Idol (which I've missed the past 2 weeks) or Top Design. He always takes a break for Survivor, though.
In closing, I have to tell Riva that I like her kitchen color...yes I really do!! Check out her kitchen remodel! I'm so jealous! hee hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment