8.07.2009

The Big 3!!

Well I didn't go all out and do a big party this year for my 3 year old, but who's to know? He was in heaven with all his presents (much to big brother's disappointment) and absolutely got everything his little heart could have wanted (except this big "pump" gun he keeps talking about). I know where he saw it - it was at my chiropractor appt.....some kid had one IN the doctor's office and was "shooting" everything. I had to hear at least 5 times that he wanted one. Anyways.....he got a glove and ball, doctor stuff, clothes, a fishing box, money, and a guitar!! He told me for months that he wanted a guitar for his birthday. Let me tell you, his birthday couldn't come fast enough for me since I had to hear about it constantly. He was SO excited when he opened that present from Bryan and me. He started playing it immediately (after Uncle Dannie and mommy sort of tuned it).

His new "rock star" guitar in shiny black with silver accents. I've never known a 3 year old to be so adamant about what he likes. He loved all his gifts and plays with them a LOT.


Serenading Grammy Hill.

Tasting his mint ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. He told me he wanted mint ice cream...he chowed that thing down...and I must admit that it was pretty good.

Uncle Dannie was in town for business and came over for dinner and cake. I was so happy to see him and be able to hang out together for the evening.

AND of course....Ethan played baseball for an hour or so - with Dannie, Bryan and Bud pitching to him. It got a little too close to my collectibles, so we stopped soon after. The guys kept saying "HIT it Ethan, don't be soft with it." Ummm.....not TOO hard guys.

No comments: