My cousin Julie's bearded dragon named Sammy. She liked taking baths in the sink. After this bath in particular, she regurgitated water on me and proceeded to give me a warning hiss and a puff of her body before Julie rescued me. I'm sure she was just irritated with having to throw up water, but you can never be too sure. She's a doll!!
Christmas over at my aunt and uncle's house. Here is Bill, my Nana, Julie, and Papa. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner before attacking the presents behind them. They were one of three tables because we had so many people.
And then there's my uncle Dannie's Harley. The trip wasn't complete without seeing his new baby. This thing is awesome and so comfortable to sit in. I can't say that I rode it, however. We'll save that for another time when it's not so cold and he has another helmet. Austin liked sitting on it and pushing buttons, but Ethan declined.
Favorite toys of Christmas morning at our house... Austin was in love with his barking puppy. He carried that thing around and kissed it constantly. Unfortunately it has the same rhythm of barking and walking, so I'll have to get over the monotony and deal with it. Walk, walk, walk, bark bark!! Then when it's grabbed, the motor sounds like it's in agony trying to keep going but being squished to death. Ahh the fun of one year olds. You should see what he does to REAL dogs.
And could you guess? Auntie Talitha bought Ethan a bass game and he was in heaven. He took breaks from opening other presents to fish. And I'm surprised?? He also loved the bass boat and truck that he got from Gramps and Gram too. This boy loves fishing and tools. He's his father's child for sure.
2 comments:
Looks like fun up in Sac. Wish i was there but I get to live it through pictures. So the lizard regurgitated on you huh? At least it will pave the way for Lynnea's various forthcoming liquids.
I love seeing pics of your fam! Hey, I'm sitting here with Uncle Dannie right now, and he said that you're supposed to send me a bunch of pics of him on the motorcycle. I want to photoshop them, so please send them when you can! Thanks lady.
Post a Comment