9.08.2007

Birthday Party

I can't believe this, but I forgot my camera today for Ellia Chai's 1st birthday party. How could I do that?? I remembered it all morning, but when the time came to leave, guess what I hadn't put into the diaper bag....yep...my camera. This is why I prepare beforehand and as I think of things, I put them in my bag ready to go. So...no pictures this time.
Anyways, Ellia Chai turned ONE!!! I wish I had a picture because she was in the cutest pink tutu and glittery shoes. Two items of clothing that will never be worn in my house. I get excited when I see cute girly clothes. Maybe because all I ever see is shorts, pants, and tshirts on my kids. Oh...and the occasional button-up shirt for church because no WAY are we wearing that during the week. Come ON mom.
We went to a park and the kids played with larger than life bats and whiffle balls while the guys (and some girls) played baseball. I got to chat with some old friends who I hadn't seen in a while and we all had a great time. It's so fun because all of our kids are relatively the same age so they sort of walk around together and poke at each other. It's hilarious. I miss all my Register pals and I'm so glad that we can get together and hang out like this. We had a great time and even though I know Ellia will not remember this momentous occasion, she will definitely look back on the pictures and see how cute she was in her little pink fur lined party hat, pink tutu, and pink Dorothy glitter shoes. Fun party Talitha! Thank you for including us!

No comments: