My friend Rebekah came over with her daughters Hannah and Lauren. They are special friends and it's obvious that Austin likes Lauren. He has this new cheesy smile that closes both eyes and shows all of his teeth. Look at that squint!
Another good friend of mine, Talitha, brought her daughter Ellia over to see Austin and Ethan too. She was so little next to my big guy and they are only a month apart!! Thanks, Talitha, for stopping by to hang out. It seems I take pictures in the same place in my living room. I guess I should try for a different backdrop. ha ha!!
A dear friend of mine, Jenna, got married to Joey, the love of her life, last weekend and it was the most special, wonderful time! They got married in Pasadena at a beautiful church and had their reception at Azusa Pacific University. I was so honored to be in their wedding and I am so happy that our friendship has spanned so many years. It was awesome to be able to have girl time without kids and being afraid that I'm going to get a stain on my dress before walking down the aisle. At the end of the picture taking after the wedding, there was my wonderful husband at the back of the church, surrounded by snacks, sippies, and my two adorable children. He made it possible for me to do this without kids hanging on me. Thanks babe!!
Austin passing time while everyone is honoring Gramps and his new BOOK! Yes, my dad became an official AUTHOR a few weeks ago and I can honestly attest to the fact that this man can write! I read his chapters (he co-wrote it with another professor) and if you are a pastor or someone in the ministry, you HAVE to read this book. (Especially if you are job seeking or looking to change jobs). Just a shameless book plug there, but I can do that - he's my dad.
Gramps (Mick Boersma for those of you looking for the book by the author) and Austin hanging out after the party. There's a picture of the book on the bottom right too. Ethan and daddy were staying home so Bryan could study for his final coming up next week (during Ethan's nap). Bryan is almost done with a YEAR of master's classes. Yay!!! Next time I'll have more pictures of Ethan. I seem to take more of the baby...shame on mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment